From Open Source Urbanism
- Carlitos' Arduino POV Prototype version 1 and version 2
- Spanish Arduino based POV and here on MakeBlog and here on YouTube. Based on Carlitos' code with an infra-red sensor to control the timing.
- Ladyada's Mini POV
- Mikey Sklar's Super POV
- Ian's Spoke POV
- Bob Blick's Propeller Clock
- Monkey Electric Bike Wheel Light
- Joyrider by Moritz Waldemeyer - bike wheel smiley face.
- Josh Pieper's Bike POV
- miniPOV conversion by Drewish
- Arduino code from bluesterror
- a cool picture and some more with very little info
- Michael Zoellner's version of an Arduino POV device with source code
- Etharooni's version
- Matt's version based on Carlitos.
- art by Sanela Jahic that produces POV images
- luscious electric delight has an example of using a shift register IC to control the LEDs.
- Using an external EEPROM - details from the Still Open workshop by Beatriz da Costa
- Discussions on the Make forum about programming the Arduino for POV.
- Questions about code at the Arduino forum
- More details on the avrfreaks site
Parts and Suppliers:
- Ocean Controls. Local Arduino stockist.
- Blank ATMEGA168 ICs from local supplier futurlec. These chips need to be burnt with the Arduino boot loader before use.
- Really Bare Bones Board (RBBB) Arduino from Modern Devices mail order store in the US. The cheapest boards around.
- BoArduino. Another cheap Arduino board and pre-programmed ATMEGA168 microcontrollers.
- Sparkfun Arduinos. A large range of sizes and prices. US mail order.
- Wulfen mail order shop in the US
- Regulated 5V battery holders for 1xAA, 2xAA and Solar Module